Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sister's Inspiration


So, my awesome sister Carol has inspired me to start back with my blogging so here I go. Since the last time I wrote, I have finished my first year of my PhD program and have settled in to this little town of Oxford, MS. It's been a great AND tiring first year. I know there are many, many details to include between September of 2006 and today, but the thought of documenting a summary of them is overwhelming. So, tomorrow I'll start over...with a renewed "commitment" to blogging. It'll be good to share this journey with those of you who choose to endure it with me.

(By the way, this picture was taken at Scott & Carol's wedding a few years ago, but I just love it!)

4 comments:

LiamsAuntLulu said...

I'm also incapable of writing on other people's blogs...I need serious help!

Carol said...

You will be fine! I will be your guide! It is so easy! (Easier than Facebook, anyway!) I'm proud of you- thank you for blogging again!

J said...

w00t! You updated!

Hey... thanks again for that birthday surprise.

Carol said...

Okay... so maybe it's not that easy. Your Google account is jacked! I've been working on this for 2 hours now and reset your password like a million times. I dunno, we'll start up again tomorrow. ZZZZZZZ.....