Thursday, October 16, 2008

What's Next???

I know, I know...I never update my blog anymore! It just seems like there is so much other stuff going on. BUT, I do want to try to start it back up again...probably not on a daily basis, but maybe a weekly basis. Surely there's one fun/good/interesting thing to write about each week.

However, I do wonder what I should do about this particular blog address and name. While I'm still Liam's Aunt Lulu in Oxford, I am also an aunt to another little guy now, Ryder! For my few readers out there, what do you think...

Is it time to start over fresh with a new look, a new blog name, and a new post?? Any thoughts on what my new blog name should be???

Well, stay tuned for more...and a renewed commitment to blogging. For now, here's a few pictures of the new guy in my life (and updated ones of "Liam, the Big Boy")! By the way, Liam refers to himself as "Liam, the Big Boy" sometimes but told PopPop the other day, "Most people call me Liam." He calls Ryder, "Baby Ryder", and in case you are wondering his thoughts on the new addition to the family, he thinks "Baby Ryder is so cute."


Aunt Lulu meeting Ryder when he was 4 1/2 days old!
(I was at a conference in California when he was born, so there was a little delay in our meeting.)


Both of my boys just before I had to go back to Oxford.
Ryder is 2 weeks old in this picture.



Ryder's first trip to Oxford (and first time out of TN) at 9 weeks (?)
Aunt Lulu and Ryder snuggling on the couch...while Liam and PopPop eat "sherbit"
(and mommy takes pictures).

Finally, here's little Ryder Man hanging out in his pack'n play!

OH MY GOODNESS - CUTE LITTLE BOYS!!!

2 comments:

Leah Maria said...

Ryder is a doll! Liam is getting so big too.

Shannon Richardson said...

Yay!! You're back. :-)
How about naming your blog
"The Adorable Duo's Aunt LuLu"
????